Anti-UV Reverse Umbrellas
- The Anti-UV Reverse Umbrellas combines an excellent design innovation with both sun and rain protection.
- You can carry it hands-free, as the C-handle holds in place around your forearm while the shaft rests against your shoulder.
- You can answer your phone, get out your wallet or carkeys, hang onto the toddler’s hand, all with great rain and wind protection.
- The double-layered umbrella cloth provides UVF50+ as well.
- UVF50+ means that up to 99% of harmful UV radiation is blocked, preventing skin and eye damage, premature skin aging, and Melanoma.
- Did you know that over 1900 Australians are predicted to die from Melanoma-related cancer in 2019 alone?( Source- Cancer Council of Australia)
The Anti-UV Reverse Umbrella is designed to invert and close upwards, so it cannot get blown apart by wind.
- You only have to open the car door a bit to open the umbrella above you.
- When getting in, it closes upwards, so you don’t get drenched trying to close a wind-controlled umbrella.
- As it shuts, the wet layer is within, not dripping on your clothes, so you stay even dryer.
- It is perfect to keep in the car for those unexpected downpours.
CARE KISS:- After use, stand in the corner to dry thoroughly before wrapping. Yes, it stands upright on its own! You can hang it up on the coat-rack, or even in the wardrobe for storage, but remember it should be used on sunny days as well for UV protection.
Price for these Anti-UV Reverse Umbrellas is just $40 AUD each.
- BONUS: Free Post within Australia.
- BONUS: 30 – day Money Back Guarantee.
- A further bonus: at checkout, a Buy4Pay3 coupon is available- purchase any 4 items from any part of the store and pay for only 3!
You may find this article interesting How Umbrellas are made