Anti-UV Reverse Umbrellas
- The Anti-UV Reverse Umbrella with C-handle is an excellent design innovation that is becoming very popular.
- You can carry it hands-free, as the C-handle holds in place around your forearm while the shaft rests against your shoulder.
- You can answer your phone, get out your wallet or carkeys, all with great rain and wind protection with UVP50+ Built in.
- Being double-layered, the wet side is within, not dripping all over your clothes, so you stay even dryer despite the downpour.
- The Anti-UV Reverse Umbrellas are uniquely designed to invert and close backwards, so they cannot get blown apart by strong winds.
- This means that getting in and out of the car in wet weather has never been easier.
- You only have to open the car door a tiny bit to open the umbrella above you, and keep the rain off.
- When getting in the car, it closes upwards so you don’t get drenched trying to close a stubborn wind-controlled umbrella.
- After use, just stand in the corner to dry thoroughly before wrapping and storing away.
- You don’t have to prop it up or hang it, it stands upright on its own!
- Price is just $30.00 + free post within Australia.
- Purchase 2 and gain FREE EXPRESS POST with Insurance and Tracking within Australia.
- Check out my other Art Umbrella listings if these are not to your taste.
- You may find this article interesting How Umbrellas are made
- If you have specific needs for a product or packaging, please CONTACT US via front page of website.
- I aim to provide beautiful, bright, quality everyday products in keeping with a Buy It for Life Eco-Friendly Philosophy.
- Do you feel I have met your requirements? If so, please leave a review. If not, please leave a review.