- These Anti-UV Umbrellas provide sun and rain protection, as UV damage can occur even in winter and cloudy days provide no protection.
- Protect yourself and your family from skin damage that can lead to skin damage, cancers, and eye damage.
- Studies have shown that large, opaque umbrellas protect against UV rays A+B. (Source: JAMA-Dermatology June 2013). (and other studies)
- Each of these Anti-UV Umbrellas is a folding, compact and bag-friendly design.
- Manufactured from high quality materials, these are fully waterproof, have good wind resistance, and coated to UVF50+ .
- This means that up to 99% of all UV rays are being absorbed.
- But, always buy an Umbrella with the UV protective coating underneath, as it also can be damaged by the sun’s rays!
- IF IT PEELS, YOU ARE NOT PROTECTED! IF IT IS A CLEAR PVC UMBRELLA, YOU ARE NOT SAFE!
Care Kiss:- Do not store a wet umbrella – it will develop mould and could also rust.
– Take a moment or two to fold, and add a light sprinkle of talcum powder to prevent layers sticking together for long storage.
– Do not store in high temperatures eg. Street-parked cars, as it can adversely affect the anti UV coating.
Can Anti-UV Umbrellas tolerate cleaning? Umbrellas are very resistant to stains and spots, but store in its carrycase, as this can be washed.
- Should cleaning be necessary, contact a specialist drycleaner/laundry.
Price for these Anti-UV Umbrellas ranges from $35.00 – $60.00 Please note that the Green Owl is UVF30+ Only
- BONUS: 30 day Money Back Guarantee
- BONUS: Free Post in Australia
- But wait, there is more: – Buy 4 Pay for 3 coupon is available. Yes that is correct. Buy 4 items from anywhere in the store and Pay for 3 only at checkout!
- Christmas is almost here! Are you still looking for a great gift for that someone who is hard to buy for? Get them a gift they will use nearly everyday and has a health benefit built in!
- History of Umbrellas has an engaging article on the topic for History buffs.