- These Anti-UV Umbrellas provide rain as well as sun protection and can be used in any season. UV damage can occur even in winter and cloudy days are no protection against it.
- Protect yourself and your family from skin damage that can lead to cancers, and eye damage.
- Studies have shown that large, opaque umbrellas protect against UV rays A+B. (Source: JAMA-Dermatology June 2013). (and other studies)
- Each of these Anti-UV Umbrellas is a folding, compact design, fitting easily into your briefcase, shopping bag, car door or locker at work.
- Manufactured from high quality materials, these are fully waterproof, have good wind resistance, and coated to UVF50+ .
- This means that up to 99% of all UV rays are being absorbed before they reach you or your skin.
- Gentlemen, there are even colours and patterns that you would like.
- Christmas is coming. Do you want a gift for someone special that they will use every day and love you for it?
- Don’t miss out on getting the best anti-UV umbrella you can for your family members, at an excellent price!
Care Kiss:- Do not store a wet umbrella – it will develop mould and could also rust.
– Take a moment or two to fold, and add a light sprinkle of talcum powder to prevent layers sticking together during long storage.
– Do not store in high temperatures eg. Street-parked cars, as it can adversely affect the anti UV coating.
Can Anti-UV Umbrellas tolerate cleaning?
- Umbrellas are very resistant to stains and spots, but store in its carrycase, as this can be washed.
- Should cleaning be necessary, contact a specialist drycleaner/laundry.
Price for these Anti-UV Umbrellas ranges from $35.00 – $60.00 Please note that the Green Owl is UVF30+
- BONUS: 30 day Money Back Guarantee
- BONUS: Free Post in Australia
- History of Umbrellas has an engaging article on the topic for History buffs.
- I provide beautiful, bright, quality everyday products in keeping with a Buy It for Life Philosophy.
- Feedback is always welcome, so enjoy shopping and leave a review if you like.