Colourchange Kids Umbrellas UPF50+
- Colourchange Umbrellas UPF 50+ are great for the kids, sized perfectly for their schoolbags, and very easy to use.
- The pattern only shows up when wet – try them under the sprinkler and watch their faces light up!
- The umbrella is large so they are fully protected from head to toes when going to and from school.
- These Magic Kids Umbrellas are UPF 50+, which means up to 99% of harmful UV rays are screened out.
- Buy these for your children and grandchildren and immediately save money on litres of sunscreen!
CARE KISS: – Do not store wet or it will develop mould and could rust. Take a moment or two to fold carefully and avoid storage in hot areas, eg. Street-parked cars, as it may affect the UV protective coating.
- Do you want to see your kids outdoors in the fresh air and exercising all year round?
- Get the assurance of UPF 50+ protecting them from sunburn, overexposure, eye and skin damage that long-term can lead to cancers such as Melanoma.
- More benefits for you :- they won’t get upset getting caught in downpours on the way home, and you won’t have to deal with soaking-wet clothes and bags.
- This means happier afternoons and evenings all round, so you gain lots more quality time with them.
- Remember that this is an important investment in your children’s long term health and well-being.
Price for these Colourchange Kids’ Umbrellas UPF50+ Is just $30 AUD. Please note the Mint Green is a little paler in real life than the photo shows.
- BONUS : Free Post in Australia
- BONUS: a 14 – day Money-Back Guarantee.
- A further BONUS: – A Buy4Pay3 coupon is available. Buy 4 items from anywhere in the store and pay for 3 only at checkout!
- Check out Real Art Umbrellas. . for more inspiration.
- PLEASE NOTE: PVC UMBRELLAS DO NOT PROTECT AGAINST UV RADIATION. UMBRELLAS MUST BE OPAQUE TO BE OF ANY BENEFIT IN THIS REGARD.
- The UPF coating also needs to be underneath, because it too can be damaged by the sun, and if it peels, you are not protected!
Shopping for Kid’s Umbrellas Online is Easier Than Ever
Tired of looking for kids umbrellas online and only finding the same options over and over again? Dark colours such as black and navy blue might be fine for adults to stay out of the rain, but that’s not going to work for the little ones. When you want to ensure that they have an easy way to protect themselves from rain and sun during the day, while brightening up their day, an exciting umbrella is the right choice. Not only does it make it easier to engage your child as to why they should use it, but fun and vibrant colours will make them want to use it regularly. At Art Shades Online, we’re excited to have the opportunity to change the game, offering parents a wide range of options designed, still with functionality and durability in mind.
Common Mistakes People Make with Kids Umbrellas in Sydney
Could you really make a mistake doing something as seemingly simple as shopping for kids umbrellas in Brisbane or Sydney? Watch out for these surprisingly common errors:
- Overlooking UV protection when shopping. There are potential long-term health effects linked to overexposure to UV radiation from sunlight; protection should be instilled in your child during the early years.
- Choosing an umbrella too large for a child to carry easily. Our kid’s umbrellas are compact and easy to slip into a school bag, so they never need to leave home without this important item.
- Forgetting to demonstrate how to use an umbrella properly to your child. It might seem like a no-brainer to you, but it’s worth taking the time to explain to your child.
The Importance of Finding Kid’s Umbrellas in Melbourne
Why take the time to find an umbrella for your kids in the first place? It’s an important question — it’s about more than just keeping them dry on those rainy days, though that matters too. Consider some of the other good facts to know about using an umbrella:
- A higher UPF equals a more protective umbrella, for those days when Australia’s harsh sunlight is particularly unrelenting. Our umbrellas provide a UPF50+ level of protection.
- Providing your child with an easy-to-use option contributes towards them developing the good habit of using it during the day and not only when it’s wet outside.
Why Should You Buy from Art Shades Online?
At Art Shades Online, we aren’t just committed to bringing character and creativity to umbrellas. We want to provide products that your family can rely upon for years to come. It’s why we take the time to find options that offer the durability necessary for everyday use. Together, we can reduce waste through investments in items made to last. Enjoy free and fast shipping on most orders today, and don’t hesitate to let us know if you have questions about our kid’s umbrellas for sale.