Colourchange Kids Umbrellas UPF50+
- Colourchange Umbrellas UPF 50+ are great for the kids, sized perfectly for their schoolbags, and very easy to use.
- The pattern only shows up when wet – try them under the sprinkler and watch their faces light up!
- The umbrella is large so they are fully protected from head to toes when going to and from school.
- These Magic Kids Umbrellas are UPF 50+, which means up to 99% of harmful UV rays are screened out.
- Buy these for your children and grandchildren and immediately save money on litres of sunscreen!
CARE KISS: – Do not store wet or it will develop mould and could rust. Take a moment or two to fold carefully and avoid storage in hot areas, eg. Street-parked cars, as it may affect the UV protective coating.
- Do you want to see your kids outdoors in the fresh air and exercising all year round?
- Get the assurance of UPF 50+ protecting them from sunburn, overexposure, eye and skin damage that long-term can lead to cancers such as Melanoma.
- More benefits for you :- they won’t get upset getting caught in downpours on the way home, and you won’t have to deal with soaking-wet clothes and bags.
- This means happier afternoons and evenings all round, so you gain lots more quality time with them.
- Remember that this is an important investment in your children’s long term health and well-being.
Price for these Colourchange Kids’ Umbrellas UPF50+ Is just $30 AUD. Please note the Mint Green is a little paler in real life than the photo shows.
- BONUS : Free Post in Australia
- BONUS: a 14 – day Money-Back Guarantee.
- A further BONUS: – A Buy4Pay3 coupon is available. Buy 4 items from anywhere in the store and pay for 3 only at checkout!
- Check out Real Art Umbrellas. . for more inspiration.
- PLEASE NOTE: PVC UMBRELLAS DO NOT PROTECT AGAINST UV RADIATION. UMBRELLAS MUST BE OPAQUE TO BE OF ANY BENEFIT IN THIS REGARD.
- The UPF coating also needs to be underneath, because it too can be damaged by the sun, and if it peels, you are not protected!