High Quality Umbrellas UPF50+
- Are you fed up with Umbrellas that break the moment a wind springs up? Just when you must stay dry?
- High Quality Umbrellas UPF50+ have dramatically increased wind resistance because they are made with 16 ribs, unlike ordinary umbrellas which average 8.
- Do you need a modern, stylish and strong Umbrella that fits easily into your briefcase, shopping bag, car door or locker?
- These High Quality Umbrellas block up to 99% of UV rays.
- Studies prove that handheld umbrellas give excellent protection from UV radiation. This includes reflections off water, sand and city streets as well. (JAMA: Dermatology June 2013) (Emory University Atlanta, USA).
- UV radiation causes skin damage, eye damage and Melanoma which is expected to cause the premature death of almost 2000 Aussies in 2019 alone! We have the highest exposure to UV radiation in the world!
- These Umbrellas provide both shade, part of the Cancer Council’s 5 step program, plus rain protection.
- Protect your loved ones today from long term exposure to UV radiation. The best protection is prevention!
- Do you need a great gift for someone you care for? Buy one of these!
- It makes a beautiful present that has a health benefit built in for the user.
Care Kiss – looking after your Quality Umbrella UPF50+ 16 ribs will ensure it gives you many years of protection from both Sun and Rain.
- Do not store wet as it will develop mould and could rust.
- Fold with a little care and a touch of talcum powder inside to prevent layers sticking together during long storage.
- Do not store for long periods in hot temperatures, eg. Car parked in the street.
These High Quality Umbrellas UPF50+ 16 ribs are custom-made, have an attractive wooden handle plus a leather wrist strap, and cost just $90 AUD
- BONUS: Free Post within Australia.
- BONUS: 14-day Money-Back Guarantee.
- A further Bonus :- A Buy4Pay3 coupon is available at checkout- buy any 4 items in the store and pay for 3 only!
Read more – an article on History of Umbrellas may be of interest.