Newborn Sneakers and Sandals
Are you looking for great-looking quality Baby Shoes at an affordable price point, easy- care with some grow-room in them?
- When I became a Mum, there were 3 things I looked at before purchasing clothes and shoes for the babies- quality reasonably-priced items that tolerated wear and tear including constant cleaning, wriggle -room for Bub’s growth spurts, and durability so the next Bub could use them as play clothes.
- I honestly don’t think much has changed for new parents in the 40 years since my babies arrived.
- You are looking to pay what you can afford while still getting value and durability. If these are all pain points for you as well, then read on.
Newborn Sneakers fit 0-6 months, and are a soft shoe that looks exactly like an expensive pair of cross trainers.
The Newborn Sandals in Denim, White and Sand fit 0-6 months while the Camouflage Sandal fits 6-12months.
- The Sneakers and Sandals all have a non-slip grippy sole so Bub doesn’t slide.
Why spend upwards of $60 on a pair of shoes or sandals that Bub will grow out of in a couple of months? Painpoint!
- These look trendy and modern, are suited to Girl and Boy Babes, combining this with a great price and built-in durability.
- Both styles are adjustable with velcro closures, and have a bit of grow-room.
You can purchase these Newborn Sneakers and Sandals for $25.00 a pair. Add a set of 5 pairs of socks for just $10.00
- BONUS: Free Post within Australia.
- Bonus: 14 – day Money Back Guarantee.
- A further bonus: For January only!!!! – A Buy4Pay3 coupon is available. If you purchase 4 items from anywhere in the store, you pay for only 3 at checkout.
More great ideas for Babes and interesting information can be found at Read more