PUR€ Vegan Shampoo Bars…. yes this is real PUR€, pronounced PURC but actually is PURE.
- PUR€ vegan shampoo bars are available in 7 varieties…. Lavender, Seaweed, Cinnamon, Ginger, Mint, Jasmine and Polygonum, each type assisting with a different hair issue.
- Lavender shampoo bar is moisturising, and helps with dandruff and itching
- Seaweed is anti-dandruff and nourishing to the hair and scalp.
- Cinnamon assists with reducing hair loss.
- Ginger helps with strengthening hair roots and hair growth,
- Mint refreshes hair and controls excessive oil production.
- Jasmine makes hair smoother and stronger.
- Polygonum moisturises and repairs damaged hair. This is on backorder at the moment.
- PUR€ vegan shampoo bars will last for up to 80 washes, if kept dry between uses, but it will depend on the length of your hair, too.
- These are all handmade, coldpressed organic shampoo bars with no chemicals or preservatives in them, containing no sulfates, parabens or silicones.
- Ingredients include water, palm oil, glycerin, and the relevant botanical, eg. Lavender.
- All of these vegan shampoo bars are good for sensitive skin, can be used during pregnancy and for children.
- PUR€ is a well-known brand of hair care products, and is very hard to source, so don’t miss out.
- A large retail store sells their version of this for over 16.00 per bar.
- My price is 12.00 per bar, + flat rate post within Australia of $10.00, so you gain when you purchase more than one bar.
- If you purchase all 7 varieties, or 7 bars all up, I will give you free express post within Australia, which can be up to $30.00 value, depending on where you live.
- Check out my range of Artisan Soaps on my board “Bathing Room” at
Pinterest for more products.