Scarves in 4 Shades
- Scarves in 4 Shades are a mix of complementary colours that are quite unusual in a solid scarf.
- There are 3 main issues that customers check on before buying Scarves- length, washability and softness on skin.
- Scarves in 4 shades weigh in at just 120gm yet each scarf measures a very generous 70cm. X180cm.
- Care instructions are a gentle hand or machine-wash in a panythose bag, no bleach, rinse well and a cool iron.
- These Scarves are made from a cotton-polyester blend, while being very soft on the skin.
- If you suffer reactive skin issues, try washing before use, a tiny bit of your favourite fabric softener, and a cool iron.
The best way to wear these Scarves
- Don’t just loop your new Scarf around your neck- anyone can do that! Learn a new style skill that will have your friends saying wow, how great that looks!
- Any type of braiding would be a perfect method of tying these Scarves for a stylish look, Double-braid, The Fake Knot, Fishbraid,etc. and create interesting effects with the Scarves in 4 Shades.
- Gentlemen in particular would like the unfussy styles of Read More
- For more information on accessorising with scarves, please refer to www.digitalmom.com, and refinery29.com on Pinterest
- Read More is an excellent resource for new and interesting ways to wear and tie Scarves.
Price is just $22.99 but wait….
- Bonus: Free Post in Australia
- Bonus: I offer a 30 day Money Back Guarantee.
- I aim to bring you beautiful, bright, quality everyday products in keeping with a Buy It for Life Eco-Friendly Philosophy.
- Feedback is always welcome, so enjoy shopping and please leave a review.