Scarves in 4 Shades
Is it soft, is it long enough and will it wash and wear well? Yes to all questions! Scarves in 4 shades weigh in at just 120gm yet each scarf measures a very generous 70cm x 180cm, and is soft on the skin.
- Care instructions are a gentle hand or machine-wash in a panythose bag, no bleach, rinse well and a cool iron if needed.
- These Scarves are made from a cotton-polyester blend, and are very soft on the skin.
- If you suffer from reactive skin,wash before use, add a little fabric softener, and a cool iron.
Learn a new style skill that will have your friends saying wow, how did you do that? Become the Style Queen of Scarves in your circle and host a Scarf Tying Party! Your friends will love you for teaching them a new skill that helps them look more stylish!
- Any type of braiding would be a perfect method of tying these Scarves – Double-braid, The Fake Knot, Fishbraid,etc. and these Scarves in 4 Shades will create some unique effects with their colour changes.
- Gentlemen in particular would like the unfussy styles of Read More
- For more information on accessorising with scarves, please refer to www.digitalmom.com, and refinery29.com on Pinterest
- Read More is an excellent resource for new and interesting ways to wear and tie Scarves.
Price is just $27.99 but wait….
- Bonus: Free Post in Australia
- Bonus: I offer a 30 day Money Back Guarantee.
- A further Bonus: Buy4Pay3 coupon available at checkout – until Christmas, you can buy any 4 items in the store and pay for just 3 at Checkout! DON’T MISS OUT ON THIS GREAT DEAL!