Spring Scarves and Shawls
Spring Scarves and Shawls
Spring Scarves and Shawls – Lightweight with loads of glorious colour!
Free Post in Australia
Slight colour differences may exist due to photo lighting and computer generated colours.
Spring Scarves and Shawls. Sale Now On!
A Scarf from the ArtShadesOnline Spring Scarves and Shawls Collection is the perfect addition to your wardrobe this season. Our Scarves and Shawls will keep you at the ideal temperature after the gorgeous Australian sunshine sets for the evening. Choose from between 30 breathtaking colour options and enjoy Spring and Autumn weather like never before.
- Materials : made from a cotton blend that is incredibly lightweight and soft on the skin.
- Technical Details : All of these scarves measure a very generous 180 x 70cm. These are Lightweight -about 120gm and very fine Scarves, Shawls, Pashminas, perfect for cooler Spring/Autumn weather in Queensland. They are ideal as a scarf for cooler Summer weather in the more southern states as well.
- Available Colours : Beautiful, bright bold colours in shades across the colour spectrum are our speciality. They range from the fashionable to the favourite so find yours today! Solid colours are a fabulous blank canvas to showcase your unique personality. Use them as a neutral base to show off your favourite patterned dress, skirt, pants or shirt. Scarves can be a designer style-tool so get several to provide a different colour palette and dress up the same outfit in different ways.
- Care Instructions : Wash in cool water on a gentle/wool machine cycle, preferably in a lingerie bag. Please do not bleach, but use a colour-safe oxygen based laundry soaker only if required. While being easycare, washing separately will keep your Spring Scarf/Shawl looking great for a long time.
Did you know you can exercise with your Scarves, Dance like there’s no-one watching and save money on expensive gym fees and equipment! - Read more
Certain methods of tying scarves lend themselves particularly well to these rectangular Scarves and Shawls.
- Try the Fishbraid Tie , the Knot Row Tie, or the Braided scarf Tie, and if you purchase 2 complementary colours, you can do the Double Braid as well.
- All of these scarf tying methods and many more can be found at Scarves and Scarf Jewellery
- Some very unusual Scarf and Hair Jewellery from Rare Bird Designs will complement your Spring Look.
- Bonus: Free Standard Post nationwide in Australia. If you want or need Express Post, please choose this option at Checkout.
- BONUS: 14-day Money Back Guarantee is offered. Please note that Return Post is the Buyer’s responsibility.
- Please be aware that computer-generated colours may differ slightly from the Scarves in real life.
Ivory/Milk-, Elm – Ivory + tinge of yellow, Lemona, Pure Orange, Fire, Ginger, Caramel, Spice, Khaki, Dark Chocolate, Apple Green, Olive Green, Emerald Green, Bright Blue, Dusky Blue, Sapphire, Navy, Coral/Watermelon, Pink Tot, Dusky Pink, Pale Coral, Lavender, Violet, Purple, Hot Pink, Tomato Blush, Red Red, Burgundy, Hemp Grey, Medium Grey, Black