Spring Scarves and Shawls
- People look at 4 potential problems in scarves- length, washability, weight, and softness on the skin.
- These are Lightweight ( 100gm ) and very fine Scarves, Shawls, Pashminas, generously sized at 170cm long + 10cm fringe x 68cm wide.
- While you need something around your neck and shoulders on cool Spring evenings, you don’t want to be overwarm.
Care Kiss: Spring Scarves and Shawls are easy care – gentle hand or machine wash in cool water, no bleach, cool iron only if required is recommended.
- While being easy-care, washing separately will keep your Spring Scarves and Shawls looking great for a long time.
- These Scarves are quite soft on the skin, but if you have reactive skin, wash before use and use a tiny bit of your favourite fabric softener as well as ironing them.
Did you know you can exercise with your Scarves, and save money on expensive gym fees and equipment? – Read more
You have 32 shades of glorious solid colour to play dress up with!
- Scarves are a designer style-tool perfect for jazzing up just about any outfit.
- Certain methods of tying scarves lend themselves particularly well to these Scarves and Shawls.
- Try the Fishbraid Tie , the Knot Row Tie, or the Braided scarf Tie, and if you purchase 2 complementary colours, you can do the Double Braid as well.
- All of these scarf tying methods and many more can be found at Scarves and Scarf Jewellery
- Some very unusual Scarf and Hair Jewellery Is available at Rare Bird Designs. that may complete your Spring wardrobe.
Price for these Spring Scarves and Shawls is just $20 each.
- Bonus: Free Post in Australia.
- BONUS: 30-day Money Back Guarantee.
- But wait, there’s more! Buy4Pay3 coupon is available – choose 4 items from anywhere in the store and you will only pay for 3 at checkout!