Touchscreen Gloves are a simple but effective breakthrough that enables you to use your phone outside in Winter, no matter how cold it gets! Do you want to risk dropping and damaging your expensive new phone!
Did your hands Freeze, outdoors in that cold snap? 0 degrees, no worries! Vicious windchill- no problems.
- These Touchscreen Gloves are knitted warm to prevent exactly this problem, and they actually work.
- Patch touchscreen gloves are a problem in that the patches can fall off or come unstitched.
- These are much better because the tips of the thumb and some fingers have the conductive yarn knitted right into the glove itself so it can never come loose or fall off!
- Don’t deny yourself the fun activities outside with the kids just because someone needs you on the phone.
- Sizing is simple – one size fits most medium sized kids and females, and knitted provides plenty of growing room for the kids.
- Just make sure the fingers fit snugly. My grandkids love the bright colours and the patterns!
Is the Train or Bus delayed and you are waiting in the cold wind along with everyone else?
- With these cozy knitted Touchscreen Gloves, you can use your phone to make good use of that commute time to choose yourself a matching Scarf as well!
- Have a look at some more information on touchscreen gloves at read more
At just $12.50 AUD a pair, you can afford to buy a pair for almost everyone in the family!
- BONUS: Buy 2 or more pairs and gain Free Post in Australia
- BONUS: A Buy4Pay3 coupon is available at checkout- buy any 4 items in the store and pay for 3 only.
- Love the Pug? More are here!
- Care instructions are a gentle wash with a wool detergent and rinse very well