- These UPF (UV Protection Factor) Umbrellas provide both sun and rain protection, as UV damage can occur even in winter and on cloudy days.
- Protect yourself and your family from skin damage that can lead to cancers, and eye damage.
- Studies have shown that large, opaque umbrellas protect against UV rays A+B. (Source: JAMA-Dermatology June 2013). (and other studies)
- Each of these Anti-UV Umbrellas is a folding, compact and bag-friendly design while the patterns and colours suit both guys and gals.
- The Monet painting and the Green Owl umbrellas are both automatic-opening.
- Manufactured from high quality materials, these are fully waterproof, have good wind resistance, and coated to UPF50+ .
- This means that up to 99% of all UV rays are being absorbed.
- But, always buy an Umbrella with the UV protective coating underneath, as it also can be damaged by the sun’s rays!
- IF IT PEELS, YOU ARE NOT PROTECTED! IF IT IS A CLEAR PVC UMBRELLA, YOU ARE NOT SAFE!
Care Kiss:- Do not store a wet umbrella – it will develop mould and could also rust.
– Take a moment or two to fold carefully, and do not store in high temperatures eg. Street-parked cars, as it can damage the UV Protective coating.
Can Anti-UV Umbrellas tolerate cleaning? Umbrellas are very resistant to stains and spots, but store in its carrycase, as this can be washed. Should cleaning be necessary, contact a specialist drycleaner/laundry.
Price for these UPF Umbrellas ranges from $35.00 – $60.00 Please note that the Green Owl is UPF30+ Only and the colour Pink is a very pale shade.
- BONUS: 14 – day Money Back Guarantee
- BONUS: Free Post in Australia
- But wait, there is more: – For January only!!!! A Buy 4 Pay for 3 coupon is available. Purchase any 4 items in the store and Pay for 3 only at checkout!
- Are you still looking for a great gift for that someone special, who can be hard to buy for? Get them a gift they will use nearly everyday and has a health benefit built in!
- History of Umbrellas has an engaging article on the topic for History buffs.